We can guide you through this maze. We’ll help you…
- Navigate job costing, invoicing, inventory tracking, reconciling accounts, sales tax, purchase orders, mark-up, payroll, subcontractors, and labor burdens.
- Save time and increase accuracy by entering information into your accounting system just once, and having it work as a seamless whole.
- Understand your company’s financial position, and know how to maximize profitability.
- Set up your QuickBooks with best practices in accounting, train staff, or teach you how to to do accounting.
- Do the day-to-day bookkeeping if you don’t have time.
You’ll like working with Pamela:
Pamela has earned a well-deserved reputation for making accounting training understandable and enjoyable. What makes her different?
- With a business background and many professional certifications, Pamela is an expert in both accounting and QuickBooks, and provides valuable insights for your company.
- As a popular instructor with more than 15 years of teaching experience, she understands that people learn best when they’re having fun. (That’s one reason her classes tend to fill up fast.)
See our upcoming classes, or call Pamela (415-925-1830) for a free consultation to assess your accounting needs.
Pamela is truly the Queen of Quickbooks! She is highly regarded in the Intuit community and has been able to save us money on our payroll and POS services! I truly believe that her background as a CFO really propels her to the top consultant in our area — we can’t recommend her more.
Stephanie Portillo via Yelp, 5-stars — 10/9/2012
Read more raving reviews of the Queen of QuickBooks.